From texts to tweets, inspirational quotes worth it to go viral.
- Jesus you'd stolen my heart. I'm captivated by You and I be apart. I'm falling deeply in love with You.
- There's an emptiness in my heart that only Jesus can satisfy
Love someone not because they give you what you need. Instead, love them because they give you feelings you never thoughts you needed.
- Smile in your face. Love in your heart and good thoughts in your mind. Do this things in order to build a wonderful day.
- A smile is the best lighting system of the face. The best cooling system of the head and the best warming system of the heart.
Don’t let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel.
Let not other people become the source of your frustrations, a famous talk said "You don't have to prove anything to anyone. It's not your problem when they reject you, it's theirs. Only stuck up people would require you to please them.
- Our worth is not increased when people praise us, nor diminished when they criticize us. Our real worth depends on how God sees us. No more, no less.
Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast. You also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
Good things may come to those who wait, but only things left by those who hustle.
- Abraham Lincoln
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; someone else and not your own lips.
- Proverbs 27:2
STRESS, WORK AND PRAYER
- Did it ever happen to you when you were so stressed, then you suddenly fell fine just because you prayed?
- Two fishermen got trapped in a storm in the middle of the lake. One turned to the other and asked "Should we pray or should we row?" The wise companion, replied, "Let's do both"
Everything changes but nothing is truly lost.
- Neil Gaiman
- To those I may have WRONGED, I ask for FORGIVENESS. To those I may have helped, I wish I did MORE. To those I did not HELP but SHOULD HAVE, I ask for UNDERSTANDING. And to those who HELPED me in any way, I sincerely THANK YOU. May the Peace of Christ be upon us all.
- When I saw Jesus on the cross I grieved and cried. "Who nailed Him?" I asked myself but I was shocked when I turned and saw the hammer in my hand.
- Hebrews 6:6